As your heating system gets older, it can become less efficient and quicker to break down. That’s why it’s important to have frequent tune-ups and maintenance performed on your current system. With appropriate service, you can extend the life of your heater system and avoid costly repairs down the road. Some common heating service jobs include:
- Inspecting and repair ductwork
- Post repair inspections
- Furnace Tune-ups
- Free estimates and consultations
At Creighton Laircey, we believe in saving you money whenever possible. That is why we recommend having your furnace serviced at least once a year in the fall. Servicing your unit in the autumn has several advantages:
- It saves you money on expensive repairs in the winter. If you need a new part, it gives your HVAC team time to order and install them before the cold weather sets in.
- Your system runs more efficiently when it is properly maintained. This saves you money on your energy bills.
- Having your ductwork clean can improve air quality, which is important when cold and flu season strikes.
We have been serving our customers since 1972, so we know how to get the job done quickly and professionally. When you choose Creighton Laircey, you are getting the expertise of certified technicians, who know how to save you money on unnecessary repair costs. Call us to schedule your furnace tune-up or heat pump maintenance. We proudly serve the Central Savannah River Area.