The CSRA’s hot summer temperatures, we all rely in our AC units to keep our homes and businesses cool. A broken air conditioner leads to discomfort and prolonged periods of high indoor temperatures can also be unsafe for both people and pets.
If something caused you to wonder about your unit’s efficiency, it may be time to seek repair. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is my unit blowing warm air?
- Is it making ominous noises?
- Does your unit run constantly or turn on and off frequently?
- Has it been more than one year since it was last serviced?
- Is my unit leaking water?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you might be in need of air conditioning repair. Sometimes all you need is a new part, such as a thermostat or fan. But if the problem is more serious than a simple AC repair, it might be time to replace your unit.
Either way, it’s important to contact a professional.
Trust Creighton Laircey Company, Inc for Your Air Conditioning Repair
We’ve been serving the CSRA area since 1972, offering honest and dependable service to area residents and businesses. If you call on us to serve you, you can count on:
- Prompt and personable service
- Quality service without compromise
- 24-hour emergency services
Our services cover a wide range of indoor comfort solutions including the following:
- Air conditioning installation
- Air conditioning repair and maintenance
- Furnace installation
- Furnace repair and maintenance
- Heating system installation
- Heating system repair and maintenance
- Humidity control
- Indoor air filtration
Contact us today at (706) 736-6662 for immediate service or to schedule a maintenance appointment. We proudly serve the greater Augusta area, including Augusta, Evans, Martinez, Grovetown, and Hephzibah, GA, and North Augusta and Aiken, SC.